What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
An easy to follow step-by-step roadmap to make money by making simple wire name jewelry
- Learn how to make all capital letters a to z with full diagrams and instructions
- Learn the commonly used Wire Bends and Loops in letters
- Learn how to embellish your name with a heart symbol
- Learn how to make special combinations of letters
- Learn how to grip and position the Pliers
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Wire Writing Secrets scores 74.56/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.own-craft-business.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: own-craft-business.com you’ll also be taken through to own-craft-business.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)